Skip to main content

Fluevog, Art, Wine and Whines

I love art, and when I saw there was a FluevogCreative Art Exhibit at the John Fluevog store near me, I knew I had to go. I love art, Fluevogs, and wine, all of which were going to be there.

Fluevog art and shoes.
Everyone knows booze makes shopping better.

The store was unveiling their new ad campaign, which was predictably great. The exhibit featured four finalists from FluevogCreative's first eight briefs, showcasing a total of 30 artists. And of course shoes from their new spring line had started to arrive, which gave me new things to drool over as well.

My sister fell in love with a pair of over the knee boots with a chain detail around the ankle and heel of the boot that were on crazy sale. I fell in love with a pair of red, black and gray heeled loafer style shoes that were calling out to be a part of my wardrobe.

The shoes I want in the wrong color.
Unfortunately for me, they were only available in my size in tan, gray and black. Rebecca, the fabulous Fluevog rep helping me, looked all over the U.S. only to find there aren't any of the red, black and gray shoes left. Anywhere.

I almost cried.

Instead I drowned my sorrows in wine and more fabulous shoes, making a wish list of everything I want from Fluevog, which is pretty much almost everything.

My sister and an amazing new design.

Comments

Elly said…
I hate it when they don't have shoes left in your size! :(

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
Cat said…
What's really crazy is when the whole continent is sold out!