Skip to main content

Love me and my epic fail

Happy National Pink Day! Now let's all pause in horror at what a failure I am for having completely not known about it. Instead I wore purple and black today, and left all my beautiful pink shoes home with the dog.

I bet they're crying right now.

Some say pink day is for breast cancer awareness, some just say it's for fun. Regardless, it should be celebrated because it's a great color. Betsey Johnson celebrated by making her whole store pink. Or that could have just been a random photo. She's generally pretty pink.

In other news, this little Cat has been quite busy and now has a Twitter account, and a Facebook page. So be sure to follow me and like me, and follow the blog in two different places, and really just make your cyber life revolve around Cat in Heels. And send it to your friends so they can read my snarky comments about people's footwear and judge me and my sanity.

Besides, Twitter has been being a total bitch to work with, and some woman in England who hasn't updated her status since January has the name I wanted, so I need some kind of validation to make it feel like all that aggravation was worth it.

And just to make them feel better, I added a picture of my pink shoes so they get some love today.

Comments

Chloe said…
I've always been on the fence about Twitter. Not sure if I want to be tweeting anytime soon.

Love those shoes with the pale pink boes.
xx
Anonymous said…
I love those shoes too! lol at your Fail, wear pink tomorrow instead.