Skip to main content

Very British imports

Every year I wait until the last minute to go Christmas shopping. I’m one of those people who doesn’t even think about it until Black Friday, then spends hundreds of dollars over the next few weeks, praying that I have money left over for the light bill.

Buying myself little gifts in there probably doesn’t help.

And I don’t even need to explain the amazingness that is online shopping. What isn’t done the weekend before Christmas is done on lunch hours from my desk.

This year there’s yet another option added to the long list of online retailers, but this one is different. Mostly because it’s a well established British brand, and their stuff is very cool.

Very.com is launching in the U.S. and brings a bit of British style to our computers, and eventually our closets. A part of the Shop Direct Group, the UK's largest online retaileer, they have everything from clothes to shoes and accessories for men and women, and prices to fit any budget.

Firetrap Fire Form- As good as bought.
 The first place I went to was the shoes, and some of them are absolutely fabulous. The guys shoes are great too, and the brands include popular British brands like Love Labels and Goodsouls, as well as brands like G-Star RAW.

If shoes aren’t your thing (then I wonder why you read this) there’s lingerie, accessories, maternity clothes, plus sizes, sports wear (never thought that would be on my blog), and a bunch of other stuff to buy there as well.

But seriously, let’s talk about the shoes and how much I love these Firetrap Fire Form Platform heels and how they’re all Beetlejuice, and I need them right now?

If you want in on this British import, Cat in Heels readers are being offered 20% off Very.com from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, and all you have to do is put your email into the signup box below.

And please note, they did contact me and ask me to spread the word and are sponsoring this post, but I'd never offer my readers something I didn't think was truly cool.

Comments