Skip to main content

Heels Meet Lipstick

Suede lips and suede heels
The one thing that I have almost as many of as shoes is lipstick. I have all kinds of colors and shades, most of them with matching liners, and then there's a rather significant number of glosses as well.

Obsession with shoes and lipstick must go together. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. 

Sophia Webster has teamed up with Revlon and created a line of lipstick-inspired heels. 

How awesome is this? 

The collection goes with Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede lipstick, and is all reds and pinks with slick and suede textures. Some of the heels even have lip marks all over them. 

My personal favorite shade
Pretty sure I need all of these. Then I can buy the matching lipstick and look like the most put together person ever. Which will be a great because usually I'm halfway between put together and hot mess. 

How can you go wrong?
Matching shoes and lipstick. This is brilliant. I hope every designer starts doing this. 

Comments