Skip to main content

Ladies Night Out (in fab shoes)

This weekend (yeah, I'm falling behind) was a girlfriend's bachelorette party, and I headed back downtown after work for drinks, dinner (with drinks) and some drinks, and I was stunned by the great shoes everyone had on.
The heels of the night. 

Of course mine were fabulous. I finally got a chance to wear those black Colin Stuart heels with the fringe on the heels, but there were enough amazing shoes to cause some serious shoe-envy.

There were the classic Gucci sandal, a fab pair of studded heels (which, I consulted on for the bride-to-be) the classic black pump, and a sandal with an ankle strap.

Pretty sure we represented every major trend all in one evening.

Dinner was at Hub 51, and we all sipped cocktails and wine, and caught a glimpse of Scottie Pippen and his wife, who was wearing what looked like a pair of classic Stewart Weitzman pumps.

The evening ended early for me because I had to get up early for a graduation the next morning, but it was great to have a night out with such stylish ladies.

Comments