Skip to main content

Gwen Dazzles with GX at ShoeDazzle

Gwen Stefani spent the last decade going from rock star to style icon and rock star. Plus she married Gavin Rossdale and had a couple of cute kids, including the one she's currently pregnant with.

I'm obsessed with the red boots. 
I'm trying to figure out how we can become friends so we can have playdates with her new baby and my twins. Then we can talk fashion and diapers, and with the new line she has just launched with ShoeDazzle, Gwen sure has a lot going on.

GX is the first collaboration between ShoeDazzle and Gwen Stefani, and features shoes and handbags in black, red, white and cobalt blue. This works out really well for me because those four colors make up 90% of my wardrobe.

The shoes have some great diversity between sleek pumps with small island platforms and single soles, sky high wedge sandals, and some great bootie styles.

When it comes to handbags, there are more square, structured styles, and the same basic but bold colors. They're all pretty freaking amazing.
Punk rock and old Hollywood combined.

The best part about all of these, is that they're actually totally affordable. With heels and handbags under $100 (some even under $50!) this is a great collection to get your hands on. I have already started creating a list of heels and handbags (all of them) that I want as soon as my feet are back to their normal, non-swollen pregnancy size.

Honestly, I hope that Stefani and ShoeDazzle keep working together. I think a Fall/Winter collection would be fabulous. Affordability and style are two of my favorite things.

I just have to hope that they'll all still be available in a month when my feet are back to normal. Then I can start working on booking that play date.

Comments