I clicked on that link faster than you read it. Shoes under $100?! Please Lucky- tell me what's going to be en vogue this season and where I can get it for under $100.
I frantically clicked through the list becoming more disappointed with each click of the mouse.
- Platform Mary Janes-Bought them six months ago. I just featured them.
- Slingback heels- Seriously Lucky? I thought you were supposed to be a shopping magazine on top of trends, not staples.
- Pointy toe flats- I don't personally wear flats, but I bought my sister a pair for Christmas.
- Two strap flat sandals- Again, I don't wear these, but I'm pretty sure sandals have had two straps since the beginning of time.
- Cork soled platforms- I have a pair of cork soled slingbacks (two trends in one) that have been worn to death. Literally- I have to throw them out, because they're like two years old and have traipsed all over the city and back.
- Two tone oxfords- Really? I bought these two years ago as well. I thought they were on their way out.
- High heeled clogs- Never a good idea, and this will NEVER be in fashion. They even look stupid on the models.
Then again, maybe I'm just ahead of the curve.