Skip to main content

Fall denim and finding things for new shoes

The weather says its now officially fall (at least in Chicago) and that means its time to bust out the sweaters and boots. It also means its time to shop for new fall clothes, which is good because I was getting really, really tired of my summer clothes.

Gilt has teamed up with People StyleWatch to make fall shopping even easier (and more fashionable) and will have a denim shop open until October 16. 

I know it's not shoes, but what better excuse to buy new boots than a fab pair of new jeans? 

The shop will offer more than 50 styles from top designers, as we'll as the sales only Gilt can bring you. 

Shoppers can browse by:

·         Size
·         Color
·         Cut and more

The sale even features Chicago’s very own Henry & Belle, a heritage denim line that won two awards in People StyleWatch’s denim awards including “Most Slimming” (both Curvy and Tall categories) for their Microflare in “Pure Indigo” and “Super Stretch Straight in Onyx.

I'm in on anything that makes me look skinnier. Plus I just bought new shoes this weekend and need to find those perfect pants to wear them with. 

If you're in Chicago and want more Gilt, tickets to the warehouse sale on October 12 are also available today. I love this sale and always get some amazing deals. It's definitely one not to miss. 

Comments