Skip to main content

Mail order gold

Coming home to surprises is always fantastic. Like when someone unloads the dishwasher or takes out the trash.

That doesn't happen in my house, but I dream about it. Maybe it happens in someone else's house.

So while I had to load my own dishwasher and take out the garbage today, I did get shoes in the mail. I don't really have time to shop in a store like regular people, so I stalk things online. And when I saw gold metallic sandals I realized that I must own them. Who wouldn't need these? 4" stiletto gladiator sandals are a necessity in any wardrobe, and in mine they have to be gold.

I'm not entirely sure what they're going with yet, but I'm sure I'll find something. I'm also pretty sure that they're not going to be my most comfortable shoes, and if I've had a few cocktails I may end up just sleeping in them. The wrap around ankle straps make getting them on and off a little difficult.

At least I'll look good while sleeping.

Comments

dc said…
I'm not really a fan of gladiator shoes, but those are awesome.
Cat said…
Thanks. What sold me was the open back and all the straps and hardware. I'm not really in on the cage style. It rarely looks good on anyone.